Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ATC Club Meeting & Donna's Awesome Art

I hosted our monthly ATC club meeting this month. We always have a great time when we get together. I wanted to keep the project informal so we could chat while making it.
Here are everyones great creations.
These beautiful pieces of art are by my friend Donna. She needs to open an Etsy store because her work is out of this world. The two smaller girls are covered in beeswax. It makes such a cool effect. Go check her blog out here.

To my fellow Gleeks: What did you think of this weeks show? Did you almost die when he sang Sweet Caroline? I love this show, I actually watch the songs a second time. Aren't DVR's the best?


2 comments:

Big Sis said...

I love those! Donna is sooo talented.

Donna said...

Awe, Erin that was so nice of you. Thanks. Hey I e mail you a deal. So Let's make a deal