Saturday, October 24, 2009

Autumn Hike












No stamping today. We did some hiking up to a bluff in Trout Creek, MN. When I say up a bluff, I mean strait up the side of a bluff. I won't be able to bend my knees tomorrow. The autumn colors were great. We also stopped in Winona for a quick hike and found this little cave in the side of a bluff. There is a great view of the sweetest little college town (Winona State) you've ever seen. It's right on the river, very home town USA feel. Tomorrow should be rainy and cold so maybe I will get some stamping done then. I do still have to go buy a pumpkin. I would love to get a few white or green pumpkins for the porch. I do have my candy purchased. That is if I can keep everyone (including myself) out of it until next weekend. I should buy candy we don't like so the temptation isn't there. But chocolate is what life is about, right?

No comments: