Monday, October 12, 2009

"Fall" in Minnesota

Sorry I've been a absent blogger. It's been a crazy weekend and this week isn't going to get any better. My brother-in-law came to visit for the weekend. Saturday was spent at a letterboxing event. It was all of 29 degrees all day. I didn't get the feeling back in my feet until Sunday. Then on Sunday I went with my stamp club friends to the Rubber Stamp Expo. I've never been on a Sunday so it was interesting to see the difference from Sat. to Sun. It was not crowded and very quite. I found some interesting new goodies to try. Today I woke up to snow. Apparently we aren't going to have a fall this year, just go straight to winter. Have I mentioned that I HATE snow. I know I live in the wrong place, but it wasn't by my choice. If it were up to me I would be sitting in Savannah. My entire family (6 people) are coming this week for a visit. It's going to look like Jonestown at my house, bodies everywhere. I hope to get a few things posted this week, but you never know how it will all work out. In the meantime enjoy my snow.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh, I am not a snow lover either... especially not this early in the year. Hope you are able to find some time for yourself this week! :)

Big Sis said...

I LOVE SNOW!!!! The boys can't wait and are hoping it will still be on the ground to play in. They even saw it on the news last night. See you in a few days!

Grandma Jan said...

You must admit it's pretty. Luckily it didn't last long.