Saturday, October 3, 2009

Got Anya?

I was looking at a new magazine I had just received when I saw this Got Milk? ad. Who do you think Heidi Klum looks like? Maybe a certain Miss Anya? Well you know me, I had to give it a try.

The sketch is from the Anyone for Anya sketch #2 challenge. So what do you think of Anya Klum? And did you check out those shoes Heidi is wearing in the real picture? BANANAS!!! Sorry, I've been watching to much Rachel Zoe. And while I'm blabbering incoherently, Did you see Glee this week? I love that show, and put Kristin Chenoweth in it. Now that's BANANAS!

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor!! WOW! This is amazing!!
I agree it was great to see her in Glee! Why they had to cancel Pushing Daisies is beyond me (or maybe why enough people weren't watching it to begin with is beyond me! One of the most gorgeous, creative and funny shows EVER!!) :-)Traci

Renata said...

Wow!!!! This is so cool!!! The designer must have seen this photo too :D Great papers to go with it and nice details (like the little rope)!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Big Sis said...

You think "Anya" way too much. I can't imagine seeing an ad in a magazine much less acknowledging it enough to think of my stamps. Really cute!
(and I'm sad that Life was cancelled!)

Kristina Lewis said...

love it! i think i may have to steal this card! hugs!