Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am over the Top according to Tami!!!

I received this blog award from my friend Tami. I think this is my first. Thanks for the fun Tami!

The rules are this:

I need to pass this award onto 5 bloggers, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? short
4. Your father? Short (do you see a theme starting?)
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Ambien
7. Your favorite drink? Sweet Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? basement
10. Your hobby? stamping
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? the beach
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something you aren't? talkative
15. Muffins? No thanks
16. Wish list item? furniture
17. Where did you grow up? Indiana
18. Last thing you did? Give a bath
19. What are you wearing? PJ’s
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? Morgan
22. Friends? good
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? Could be better
25. Missing someone? yes
26. vehicle? Mini-van
27. Something your not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? wild
33. One place that I go to over and over? Michael's
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Chick-fil-a

I nominate:

2. Amy
3.Pam

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Thank you so much, Erin!! :-)Traci

Renata said...

Thank you so much Erin, I'm very honored!! I don't put the awards on my blog but if you leave me your e-mail address I would love to answer you the questions! ;)
My e-mail address is on my blog.

I'm very proud of this award!

Big hugs, Renata

Big Sis said...

Hmmmmm

Tami said...

love your cards Erin and thanks for playing. It was fun reading your answers. I love your new picture and your new blog. Happy Halloween. I am going to try and make the kits I bought from you today just in time for Halloween!!