Friday, October 23, 2009

Mystery Monday Glitz & Glamour, C4C7, A4A Autumn Color

This is another triple challenge entry. It's the only way I can keep up with all the challenges, I have to roll them into one.




Use a Sketch - I used the C4C7 sketch
Use 1 DSP (Designer paper)
Use a Patterned Ribbon
Use at least 3 colors of Card Stock (I used rust, gold, and green)
MAKE IT SPARKLE!









Stamp: Navajo Anya TGF
CS: Gold, Rust, Green
DP: DCWV
3/4 circle punch
leaf brads
ribbon: brown with gold stitch
Copics: E11, E13, R22, C5, C7, C9, YG95, YG97, Y18, Y19, YR14, YR12
Nestabilities Circles

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Lovely! I think she's a very underused image - perfect for this challenge! I want to do the other challenge too, but didn't think to combine - d'oh! Fab job, thx for sharing!

Renata said...

This is the perfect image for this challenge! Also like the three circles with leaves!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Amy said...

Navajo Anya is SO perfectly gorgeous in these fall colors, I love this!