Monday, October 5, 2009

Mystery Monday Winner! and the next Mystery Monday Challenge

Another Mystery Monday, another winner. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket. My poison apples card won this week at Club Anya.
The new challenge for this week is You're a Star. Use stars as the focal point of the card. I just happened to have this one ready to go.

Stamp - Cowgirl Anya The Greeting Farm, sentiment The Cat’s Pajamas It’s a Western Thing
CS - maroon and parchment
DP - Dirty Rodeo from The Greeting Farm
Star Card - Crafty Creations
Nestabilities Labels One
Brad - Pewter 3-D Star Create Impress
Hemp twine
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Copic Markers

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

YEH!!!! I think you may just be on your way to becoming a Spring Gardener at TGF. Wouldn't that be exciting!? Congrats!

margie c said...

Holy cow! She is sooo cute! I love this card!
Is there a template for this star card? Going to try to see if I can figure it out! LOL! ;)
Thanks!!!
:*) margie

WickedPixie said...

Congrats on your win! THis is another awesome card!! :-)Traci