Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"NEW BEGINNINGS" Challenge

To officially kick-start the new Team Anya's term, they are doing a "NEW BEGINNINGS" Challenge. Here are the details:RULES: Create a card, Layout, or 3D project using an ANYA or IAN stamp that symbolizes or reminds you of a "New Beginning".
I was trying to come up with something a little different. I figured everyone would think of weddings or babies. My friend and I were making up funny scenarios and this popped in my head. I found the car template at PaperToys.com. I had to have it enlarge at my office supply store. I colored it with Copics. Once assembled I cut a hole for Anya to be popping out of her sunroof, drink in hand. I added the banner and Anya was ready to party.

6 comments:

Claireabelle said...

This is fabulous Erin!! Brilliant idea
x

Snail Mail Creations said...

This is tooo fricken cute!! I love it!!

Big Sis said...

Ingenious! I love it! You win!!!

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely brilliant!! :-)Traci

Heidi said...

Super Cute Erin!

Kristina Lewis said...

Turned out fabulous!!