Monday, October 26, 2009

Punch Drunk Sketch with Geometric Shapes

What in the world does that title mean? It means I hit another triple with this challenge card.






1. Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm

Use at least 2 different punches
oval
Nesties circle and scalloped circle
MS snowflake border punch
Marvy snowflake punch

2. Any one for Anya Sketch Challenge










3. Crazy 4 Challenges It's all Geometric Challenge
Use at least three different geometrical shapes
I used circle, oval, and square
Stamp: TGF Keep Cozy
DP: TGF
CS: Raspberry Fizz Papertrey Ink, green, lt. blue
Copics: 0, B00, B000, B0000, RV09, RV19, YG13, YG17, R46, R59, YR04, YR07
SU Dazzling Diamonds
Scuffing - Fresh Snow Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

OMG Erin, I love this. Your little snowman is colored perfectly and I just love the DP and the border punch with the snowflakes all around. Beautiful!!! Don't you just love that new Merry Merry pack of paper? I know I do. Hugs!!

Renata said...

Lovely papers and fun border with all the snowflakes!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Mary J said...

Hey, I was thinking of doing the same thing and entering for all three of those challenges! Great minds, huh?! I've just got to get off my bum and do it now!! ;)

Dawny P said...

Oh this is fabulous chick. LOVE what you did with the sketch and those colours are gorgeous. And well done for combining the challenges - don't you just love it when it all fits together nicely :) Thanks for joining us at AFA, Hugs, Dawny xxx

Andrea M said...

Great card! Love the title of your post :) Great job!