Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Challenge Day

I'm covering 3 challenges today.

First the Farm Fresh Friday sketch challenge at The Greeting Farm. Plus this doubles for the Anyone for Anya Patriotic Anya Challenge. I had to use red, white, and blue.
Stamp : TGF
Copics: E50, E51, E93, R24, R27, R29, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, YR21, YR24
Liquid Applique
DP: Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly Merry Berry
Ribbon: stampin up
Border Punch: Martha S. rings
This ATC is for the Crazy 4 Challenges Very Scary C4C9 challenge. The stamp is from A Muse and I painted the ghost with glow in the dark paint. If you are in Wendy's ATC swap group you should receive this one soon.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Wowzer Erin both of these cards are awesome - so stunning!
Love the top one (obviously as TGF are my fave) the colours are fab and i love mercys sketch
love tasha xx

Amy said...

Way to rock the challenges Erin! I love that your red, white & blue card is a winter card, very cool!
Lucky ladies in that ATG swap, that is the cutest stamp and your coloring is amazing!
Oh, by the way you are quite the enabler, after yesterday's post I HAD to go to HSN and then I just HAD to get those Cuttlebug folders... you're a bad girl! ;)

Oh, and thanks so much for the clear bag info, I'm off to check them out next.

Pam Varnell said...

Erin these cards are so cute. Really loving the red, white and blue Anya winter card. Your work is amazing.

Thanks for the blog award. I haven't forgotten it and will post it on my blog this week. You are too precious to think of me. Big hugs!!!

Dawny P said...

What a fabulous card chick. I love the colours you used and the image is just so sweet. Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

Tami said...

love your card and the atc.

Grandma Jan said...

I love the Halloween parade. I have that stamp. You've inspired me to use the stamp more.
I always like Anya. What a cute winter card.