Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Wanna Be Just Like Anita Challenge

I made this card for the I Wanna Be Just Like.....Anita Hovey Challenge at Club Anya. The challenge was to case one of Anita's cards. I originally goofed and made this card using Vivi instead of an Anya or Ian. I'm sure you will see that image in another card later. The hardware frame I used from Stampin Up was originally vanilla. I wanted to make it a little pink, so I colored it with my Copics. The stamp in the frame says Winter Wishes with a snowflake, so I added some glitter to the flake.

Stamps: TGF Xmas Sweeties, SU labelicious
CS: fern green, Papertrey sweet blush
DP: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Rooftop
Copics: E50, E51, E93, RV69, RV99, B0000, E34, E35, E99
silver gelly roll pen
fun flock
SU hardware
SU ribbon
Cuttlebug dot embossing folder
Nestabilities

2 comments:

Amy said...

Perfect paper choice, Erin, I love how it creates a little scene for Santa Ian! Awesome take on the challenge!

Big Sis said...

Cute!