Friday, November 20, 2009

A Meme Original & a 3 in 1 challenge card

Look what came to live at my house! Isn't she adorable. She is just adorable, down to her pig tales. The fabulous Donna (Meme's Art Place) made her for me. Sweet Pea is my daughter if you were wondering. Donna is so talented. You may remember her from this post. She was just published in Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2010 Magazine,on page 19. Grab a copy and check her out.



This card covers 3 challenges
1.) Anyone For Anya - Getting Round To It: use anything round
3.) TGF Farm Fresh Friday: In this challenge you can't use any designer paper
You can't really see my glitter tree background in the picture, bummer. This was a quicky since I already had the image done from a goof I made last week. That made is so easy to put together. I covered the jacket in glitter also. Lots of glitter going on in this one (you should see my pants).
Stamps: TGF Vivi, trees Northwoods
CS: lt blue, sweet blush Papertrey
Copic: E50, E51, E93, R00, YG13, YG17, RV69, B0000, B000, B00, E34, E35, E99
Glitter
Fun Flock
Nestabilities
Martha S Border Punch
2 in. snowflake ornaments
Ribbon: Bazzill





4 comments:

Renata said...

Love your handmade DP!! And I like the transparency.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Big Sis said...

Love the pic of Pea.

Donna said...

Hey she looks cuter on your blog!

Another great card! i love your cards!

My daughter loved them also.

Amy said...

Oh Erin that is such a creative way to take on the no DP challenge... the transparency with the glittery trees... AMAZING! Love everythign about this! :)