Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Myster Monday Pattern Me Not & A4A 3-2-1 Recipe

I had a very exciting phone call from a long time friend last night. You guessed it, she's pregnant. I couldn't wait to make her a card with my new Mom & Dad set from TGF. She doesn't know what she is having yet, so I tried to make it gender neutral.
This card also qualifies for 2 challenges:
1) Mystery Monday Pattern Me Not challenge at Club Anya.
2) Anyone for Anya 3-2-1 Recipe Challenge. I had to use 3 pieces of paper not including the base (I used white, blue, & yellow), 2 buttons (mini hearts in the right corner), and 1 bow.

Stamp: TGF Mom & Dad
Copics: E50, E51, E93, E34, E35, E37, R30, R32, Y11, Y13, Y15, B41, B45
CS: Papertrey Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush
Ribbon: Papertrey Sweet Blush Swiss Dot
Martha S. border punch
Cuttlebug mini hearts embossing folder
mini heart buttons
pacifier charm

4 comments:

MrsK said...

What a yummy card, i'm sure she will love it, i know i would! You've done a fab job of this card take care Sal xx

Big sis said...

Congrats, El! Cute card!

Amy said...

Such a cute, cute card Erin! Great job with all the challenges!

Mary J said...

What a lovely card and I especially like the way you've shaded her tummy!