Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stamp Club Fun

Thought I would share the super cute projects we did at stamp club last night. Kristina really out did herself this month. Do you love the punch art nutcracker? The snow globe snowmen are popped up 3 layers, giving a great effect to the already 3-D treat cup. Everything is from Stampin Up.

So did you watch Glee tonight? How does this show keep getting better! What was your favorite song? My vote was for I'll Stand By You. I totally have a crush on Puck. Gotta love a bad boy.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Jeff was cracking up last night at Glee. His favorite part was "I can't stay in here any longer or they'll think I'm pooping." He laughed about that for an hour!

I found that toy soldier on the internet too. Thought about doing it for my next SAS.