Monday, November 23, 2009

What I'm looking at this week.

Is it Monday already? What happened to the weekend? My husband is off work this week and my brother-in-law is visiting so I am completely off schedule. The boys are spend the week letterboxing and doing things around the house on bad weather days. The plan is to paint our master bedroom again. The last time they painted it the taupe color came out gray, so it looks like a prison cell. I can't believe it's time to pull out all the Christmas decorations already. The lights should go up on the outside of the house today. We are having Thanksgiving on Tuesday while they are at the house and the weather isn't so good. They don't want to waste a good weather day on Thursday. We went letterboxing Saturday in the sweetest little town called Scandia. It's the home of the first Swedish settlers in Minnesota. There are cute Swedish horses all over the town, Addison wanted her picture taken with all of them. On the way home we stopped in Forest Lake at a scrapbook store Memories and More. They have a great selection of Just Rite Stampers. If your near Roseville it's not to far away, so go check them out.

Here's what I found fun and interesting this week:
Amy's great tutorial for altering Anya's: http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2009/11/amys-altering-round-2.html
I have my samples for the next class at Smudges ready. I should get it scheduled tomorrow. More info. to come.

No comments: