Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wild Week 2

It's time for Part 2 of the Where the Wild Things Are challenge at The Greeting Farm. This was a sketch challenge using Marina's cute stamps (or digi's). I used Maggie Bunny. Isn't she sweet. The other great part of Marina's art work is how she shadows the image. If your not sure where to put the shadow this makes it so much easier.
Today also the monthly release party at Club Anya. Go check out the new releases. They will blow you away.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had a busy Saturday and PJ Sunday. I thought we should get all the Thanksgiving shopping done since I have a busy week this week. I have 2 club meetings, volunteering at my daughters school, and my brother-in-law coming for a few weeks. Well everyone else in town must have had the same idea. Walmart was a mad house, and the shelves were half empty. I spent afternoon wrapping Christmas gifts. This may sound odd, but it was on my pre-company coming list. I hide all the gifts in the guest bedroom, therefore with a guest coming I had to make room. So the gifts are wrapped and piled in a closet. I'm not done shopping, but I do have a good dent in it. I can't believe I will be dragging all the decorations out next week. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Stamps: TGF Maggie Bunny
DP: BoBunny Splendor
Copic: YG13, YG17, B00, E53, E55, E57, Y13, Y15, Y19, R05, R08
Blue Glaze Pen
Nestabilities: Scallop Squares SM, Standard Circles LG
Sizzix Scallop Circle
Buttons
Black Ric Rac
Pin: Fancy Pants

1 comment:

~*Joni said...

Wow Erin! This card is adorable in all of its autumn splendor! I love the colors that you chose, just perfect with this image. The digis are sooo cute, I finally caved and bought one so I can play with this sketch this week.
What a busy bee you will be! I cannot believe that you are almost done shopping, how awesome is that? Have a super Monday Erin!