Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays


I hope everyone had a great Christmas. This is an easel card I did for my December class. It may be hard to see but the border on the right side is a Martha S. punch topped with a Marvy snowflake punch in white with a pink crystal sticker in the middle. I think it adds some interest and texture.
So does everyone feel like they are coming down from the Christmas high? I'm exhausted and ready to get all the decorations & toys put away. I need my space back to normal. It's not just this year, I always feel like this the day after Christmas. In fact I normally spend this day taking the tree down. But not today, I spent the morning at Target, Micheals, & Hallmark with my friend. In the afternoon we went to her house for a little Christmas with her family. Busy day, but fun. Tomorrows plan: Sleep In!

Stamp: Vivi & Keep Cozy
CS: Fern 11 X 4 ¼ score at 5 ½ & 8 ¼, 5 ½ X 4 ¼
Lt. Blue 2 X 5, 3 X 4
White 5 ¼ X 4
DP: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Thin Ice & Rooftop
Rooftop 5 ¼ X 4
Thin Ice 1 ¼ X 5
Copics: Face E50, E51, E93
Hair E34, E35, E37
Clothes R00, R20, YG13, YG17, B0000, B000, B00
Punches - Martha Stewart Snowfall Border
Marvy Snowflake
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Snowflakes & Flurries
Pink Crystal Stickers
Liquid Appliqué
Ribbon: Stampin Up Light Pink 3/8 organdy
Nestablilities Small Labels

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love easel cards, I bet your students had fun with this one!
I'm like you, as soon as Christmas is over I'm ready to put away all the decorations and get back to normal!
Hope you get to sleep in! Have a great New Year!