Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday ATC

Today I have a sneak peek at my Holiday ATC for Wendy's swap group. The stamp is Tim Holtz First Christmas. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to make the background paper (Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap, Fired Brick). The poinsettia and leaves are from Hero Arts with a little Tim Holtz walnut stain Stickels in the center. I stitched the charm on with tread.

I seem to have a Tim Holtz theme going today. Tim Holtz is going to be putting his spin on the 12 Tags of Christmas once again! You are NOT going to want to miss out on the inspiration. Check out Tim's blog to share in the daily creative inspiration that he will share with all of us beginning December 1st and running through December 12th.

RED ALERT: Today is TGF release day. If you go to their blog you can download a FREE Marina Digi!

No comments: