Monday, December 7, 2009

I Love Santa my A$%!

This is how my weekend went. All day Sunday Addison asked, "When are we going to see Santa?". Once we get there I stand in line while her father occupies her with popcorn. I finally make it to the front and call her over for her turn. She takes one look at Santa a FREAKS OUT! You would have thought he was holding bloody ax the way she flipped out. Like her shirt? Ya, she really loves Santa, can't you tell? So much for the Christmas card picture. I may not get my cards out until January at the rate.

3 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Ok, I am sorry but I am doubled over laughing, especially after reading your title, which I didn't notice until after reading the story!! Just remember, this is one of those stories you can embarrass her with when she's grown, AND you have the pictures to back you up!! :-)Traci

Amy said...

LOL! I'm sure it wasn't funny to you at the time, but this is a great chuckle! It looks like Santa doesn't know quite what to do! heeheehee

Bitg Sis said...

I think I would have been a bit scared of that Santa too. The look on his face isn't too comforting and he has a hole in his crotch! Poor Sissy!