Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm still here.

Sorry about the lack of blogging this week. I don't know what happened to the week. I do some things in the works. The Club Anya release blog hop is coming up on the 14th, and I have lots to show you. I hope to also get my project for the Complete Package Challenge finished and posted tomorrow. It's been such a crazy week, eye exam, dentist office, half a foot of snow, and teaching a class on top of feeling under the weather.

So what's on the to do list?
  • wrap presents
  • finish Complete Package Challenge project
  • get Christmas cards in the mail
  • clean the bomb site we call the guest bedroom
  • make a baby shower card and get gift in the mail
  • sleep
  • eat

So who saw Glee this week? I can't believe I have to wait until Spring for a new episode. It's going to be a long winter.

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

I am also having those not-enough-time issues this week! Try not to stress! We'll be here when you have something to show us!! :-)Traci

Big Sis said...

We don't want to wait until spring for Glee either. It's going to be a loooooong winter.