Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Not So Christmas Card

I couldn't wait to use my new Mistletoe Snowhill stamp Amy sent me. Isn't she sweet? I'm kind of burnt out on Christmas so I decided to go a different direction with her. The berries on the mistletoe made me think of this Basic Grey paper I squired away months ago. The pearls are in two different colors and I added some stardust pen to give her wings some sparkle. Well I better get going, it's time to go to ATC club. Later gator



Stamp: Mistletoe Snowhill from Sweet November Stamps, CC Designs
Copics: E25, E27, E29, E0000, E000, R01, BG000, BG02, BG05, BG07
pearls
stardust pen
Ribbon: American Craft
Brad: K&Company
metallic thread Kreinik
CS: SU Chocolate Chip, Color Mates Dark Terrific Teal, Light Terrific Teal
DP: Basic Grey Offbeat Eccentric

5 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Erin and look at your fantastic coloring. Love it girl. Hugs!!

Amy said...

Oh, Erin this is sooo fantastic! I love seeing Mistletoe taken in a whole different direction, she is gorgeous! And that paper is perfect! :)

Big Sis said...

Your coloring is beautiful. She is so pretty!

Kristina Lewis said...

Gorgeous! You are amazing!

WickedPixie said...

This is beautiful! I love all of the pearls and your coloring is so pretty! :-)Traci