Sunday, December 20, 2009

TGF's 12 Days of Sketches! - Sketch 1

TGF will be posting the TGF 12 Days of Sketches on the TGF BLOG starting with this Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! The 12th Sketch will be revealed on NEW YEAR's DAY. Anyone who completes all 12 sketches will be entered into a drawing to win the ENTIRE TGF JANUARY RELEASE!!! Wish me luck (that is if I get all 12 done).

So here is my card for sketch 1. Luckily I have a few finished images left from projects. That will help with time. The DP is Basic Grey Eskimo kisses: snow globe & thin ice. The fur on the hat is liquid applique. Well, better go get to work on sketch 2.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute Erin! I love the papers and your take on the sketch!

Donna said...

I just love your cards! They are always so cute!