Thursday, January 21, 2010

ATC's & Inchies

Yesterday was my monthly ATC club meeting. I made the ATC with the boy and his dog. The ATC with the girl is for another ATC group I'm in that we mail out cards to. The inchies are for the shoebox swap group I am subbing for. All were made with an old SU set called From the Heart. The DP is also SU. The little ticket is from MM.
DP: Stampin Up Candy Lane CS: SU Ruby Red, Pink Pirouette Stamps: SU From the Heart Copic: R00, R01, E50, E51, E93, R24, R27, E47, E49, E71, E74, E77 Tickets: Making Memories Love Notes
Yesterday Bella (our new puppy) came home. She is so sweet and such a good girl. I think I'm in love. My 4 year old is a little jealous of all the attention the puppy is getting. This will be a good test of if she should be an only child.




3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Awwww... I finally have a blonde niece! Love those eyes going in either direction. Mom keeps saying my new puppy looks Chinese because of his eyes. Now she has 2 new Grand-dogs. LOL

Cute ATC's

Amy said...

Love your ATC's and Inchies, so much cuteness! And your puppy is the cutest of all, so sweet!

Grandma Jan said...

How is it going with Bella? Is everyone adjusting?