Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

It's back to the normal schedule this week. No more Christmas or New Years days off, school is back in session (yes!), everything back to normal. I'm spending today getting the house back in order and "finding my place". I feel like I haven't even known what day of the week it is for the past month. My big goal of the week is to get the huge pile of things on my dinning room table up on ebay for sale. This has been my goal for about 2 months now, so we will see. Plus I would love to get my 2009 mini albums done (if I ever get my shutterfly pics in the mail), and maybe some ATC's on top of the usual challenges I try to do.


I was asked to sub for the winter for shoe box swap group while one of the members spends the winter in Florida. The cards shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to make, so I needed to keep it simple. This is what I came up with after browsing the latest Paper Craft magazine.

CS: Kraft & Wine Red
DP: My Minds Eye Kiss & Tell
Martha S twine (in the buttons)
buttons
Martha S heart punch & border punch
Ribbon: Paper Source Blossom
Stamp: A Muse

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

Simple, yet cute. I love finding ways to use scraps up, and this works perfectly!

Pam Varnell said...

This card is so cute Erin. Love it.

I know exactly what you mean about getting your house back in order. My hubby and son were both off for 2 weeks during the holidays and it seriously put a dent in my crafting. Glad it's back to normal now too!!!

Hugs!!!