Sunday, January 31, 2010

Club Anya Monday Mania

Club Anya Monday Mania challenge this week was to use Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Cool Caribbean, and Pink Pirouette (and pearls). I'm all out of Pink Pirouette so I used Papertrey Sweet Blush. Well you know me, if I'm doing one challenge I want to do as many as I can at the same time. So this also qualifies for:

Pink Elephant Polka Dots, Bow, & Pink (my DP has polka dots & the embossed pink CS, she has bows in her hair, and Sweet Blush pink CS)

Stamp: TGF
DT: PT 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Nesties: circle & curved rectangles
Copic: E50, E51, E93, E70. E71, E74, E77, R20, R22, R24, BG72, BG75
Pearls
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
MS embossed peppermint punch

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh this is fabulous - i love the colours and layout
love tasha xx

Clare said...

Aw, she is just adorable!

Tracy said...

Woo-hoo!! She's back with another FANTASTIC card. LOVE how you worked the sketch and the punch is perfect little addition to this cutie. So glad you were able to play again this week!

Hugs,
Tracy

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Erin. Lolli is one of my fav Anya's. Beautiful card.

Big Sis said...

She is sooo cute. Reminds me of Sissy!