Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Sunny Sendoff

This weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge at TGF is to make a sunny card. It was hard to change gear and think summer. Pile it On is also having a warm wishes challenge, so this is a 2 for 1 card. I don't know about you but I could use some sunshine. We have a glacier of ice forming at the bottom of the driveway and tomorrows high is 13. This is when I miss southern Indiana, were 30 is frigid.

Funny things kids say: Today my 4 year old walked into my craft room and said "I'm going to call this the pretty junk yard." Out of the mouth of babes.

Stamps: TGF Rain Snow Shine, A Muse Sending Sunshine, Simply Stamped Drink
DP: K & Co Berry Sweet
CS: Pixie Pink
Copic: E50, E51, E93, Y19, Y00, Y02, Y06, YG13, YG17, RV02, RV04, RV06

6 comments:

xoxoKrysten said...

That card is DARLING!

Audrey said...

Wow! I love everything about this card! The colors, the image, the coloring! Everything!Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Ann Leek said...

Miss you in Southern Indiana. High today is 43 degrees. It is 38 right now; wind @ 5 mph. You can go outside without a jacket. Wish you were here!

Love the card... so simple and bright!

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! It just makes me think of SUMMER!!
Thanks for playing along with us at PIO!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Adorable - makes me feel warm and fuzzy just looking at it. So bright and summery looking. So happy you could have some fun with the PIO girls this week!

Andrea M said...

Such wonderful warm colors! Great job and Thanks for joining us over at pile it on!