Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday Mania at Club Anya & Friends

This weeks Monday Mania challenge is Caz's Couples. All you have to do is make a great couple. When I started looking at what Anya's and Ian's I had to use Me Time Anya spoke to me. What girl wouldn't love for her man to bring her an appletini while she soaks in a bubble bath. This is also for the A4A challenge to use a charm.

Stamps: Me Time Anya, Happy Chef
DP: My Minds Eye - Ooh La La - get in line & happy days
Copics: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, Y19, G40, G82, G85, G94, G99, N3, N4, N6, E97, E99, E50, E51, E93

5 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Ha Ha! This is TOO cute!! We all would love to have this Ian around!! Really Erin, this is a funny, brilliant idea!! (And great card, too!):-)Traci

Pam Varnell said...

OMG what a great idea Erin. This is just an adorable scene on your card. Love it!!! Hugs.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

This is fun! Realy great scene and I love the corner in the left bottom.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

yvonne said...

Hi Hi Such a cute card, love it !!
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne

Kristina Lewis said...

Very fun!! I would like to experience this moment :)! Hugs!~