Sunday, January 24, 2010

On your mark, get set, GO!

Today is the start of The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay. So what does that mean? Today you can download this cute Mer Ian for FREE! You have until 6:00 P.M. Monday to post a card using him. If you do you will be sent the next FREE digi for the next days race. Complete all five and you will be sent the sixth FREE digi. Well you know I love anything FREE, but who can be 6 FREE TGF digis.

You can find the template for this 5X7 step ladder card here.


Stamp: TGF Mer Ian digi
DP: Doodlebug Sealife
Copic: E50, E51, E93, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, YR04, YR07, YR09
brads: Doodlebug
Sandollar: Dress it Up
Embossing Folder: Japanese Scales
Coral: MS autumn branch punch
Sea Grass: American Girl ladybug border punch

6 comments:

Callie said...

saw this in the GF gallery! Beautiful card. I wanted to see if you had deets on that fold.... I love it! Very creative and fun!

Pam Varnell said...

OMG Erin THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! Love his orange hair. Great job girlfriend.

Callie said...

Awesome Erin! Thanks for adding the link! I finally finished my Mer-Ian card as well :-)

WickedPixie said...

Erin, I love this! This was one of my very favorites when I looked through the gallery (and I looked through 6 pages of Mer Ian creations!) Fantastic card! :-)Traci

Kristina Lewis said...

Love it! You are so talented!

Tracy said...

OMG!! This is C*U*T*E!!! Love it!!!