Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Misc. and Happy News

First my happy news, I was chosen as the Eat Sleep Stamp Sketch Artist of the week. Thanks Tracy, you rock! Go check out her blog Eat Sleep Stamp, her work always inspires me.

Now for the miscellaneous. The first project was from my ATC club meeting in December. Ruthann showed us how to make these adorable vintage calendars using CD's. She was so generous in supplying us with everything we needed including an entire book of images from Crafty Secrets. I hung mine in my craft room.

Next are the 10 minute cards we made at the Shoebox Swap group I am subbing for. I like the idea of it being a 10 minute card since you have several to make in one night. It keeps it from becoming stressful. I didn't put the one I did in the picture, you can see it here.

You may be wondering what happened to The Greeting Farm Relay I was doing. Well they had to close it because they had so many people playing along that it kept crashing the server. I did still get 4 free digis, very exciting. I took last night to work on class kits for my upcoming class at Smudges on the 9th. Well I better get going, got to get the kid ready for school. Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats! Your card is awesome!

Tami said...

congrats. tracy rocks. I too finished my calendar last sat. nite. I love how mine came out. Love your cards erin.

Amy said...

Such wonderful projects! Love your vintagey calendar Erin, such a cool idea! The shoebox swap sounds like a lot of fun, they're great cards too!