Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Carnival


First thing, I won a random drawing on Torendi. Go to their blog and become a follower and you can win too!

I know I've been a bad blogger the past few days. I think my hubby was feeling a little neglected, so when the relay at TGF was cancelled I packed up my class kits and headed down stairs to spend some time with him. I hope to get back to work tonight.
Today we went to the St. Paul Winter Carnival. Unfortunately the rain last weekend really took a toll on the sculptures. Many had fallen down or had lost a lot of their detail. Addison enjoyed the snow maze. It was so cold, by the time we got back to the car our fingers were frozen.
This morning we did the P90X day 1 workout. I hope to be able to lift my arms to craft by tomorrow. My arms and shoulders are hurting already, I bet tomorrow will be awful. I haven't done push up in years and had to do about 6 reps over the hour workout.

Hopefully I will have something new to show you tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: