Monday, February 22, 2010

Butterflies Everywhere

Four challenges in one today. I came across this SEI DP while searching my stash for blue, grey, and cream for the Anya Ink challenge. So like in "When you give a mouse a cookie", then I needed a butterfly stamp. When I had my butterfly stamp, I needed a butterfly punch. So it ended up with butterflies everywhere.

1. Club Anya and Frieds Saturday Sketch Challenge

2. A4A - Something Different (I used grey ink to stamp with, and smooch on the wings)


3. Anya Ink - Blue, Grey, & Cream
4. Flutter by Wednesday - butterfly, fairy or angel with hearts (there are silver hearts on the wings)


Stamp: Flutter Anya
DP: SEI Bridgeport Pavilion
ribbon
pearls
pearl button
Copic: E50, E51, E93. N1. N3, N5, BG10, BG11, BG13
Martha S Butterfly Punches
Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink- Moonlight & Silverfox
Ink- Smokey Shadow-Papertrey

7 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful card Erin, I love the papers and Anya looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
Caz
x

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Erin this is fabulous. Love the colors, the beautiful butterfly and of course that gorgeous image.

Julie said...

A lovely cute card, Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Big Sis said...

She is pretty... oh, so pretty! (Do you hear the tune?)

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous. I love the bright blue and the LO of the card is just perfect. Wonderfully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, love that DP, it's perfect with that Anya :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

Dawny P said...

I love this card Erin. The colours and image you used are fab and it's a gorgeous design. The butterfly is beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at AFA this week, hugs, Dawny xxx