Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Go Green

Kind of a funny story behind the flower placement on this card. I used my paper piercer to poke a hole for the faux ribbon in the corner and was putting it away when I poked the end of my thumb. I didn't think much off it until I was assembling the card and noticed a smudge on my sentiment. What's that? It looks red. I'm not using any red. Well as you may already guessed I was bleeding on my card. Who would think that stamping is such a dangerous hobby? So I added the flower in a strategic spot to cover my DNA sample. Have you ever had a bloody card? Each card I make truly does have a piece of me in it.


Anya Ink - Monochromatic
Anyone 4 Anya - Flowers
The Greeting Farm - Case Marie's Card
Pile it On - Flowers


Stamp: TGF Hello Ian, SU Go Green
Copic: E50, E51, E93, E25, E27, E29, YG13, YG17, YG23, YG67
DP: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry
Nesties: Labels One & Three, Large Labels
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss
Prima Honeydew Flowers

4 comments:

Big Sis said...

I want that one in case I ever need your DNA!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love the colours and the image is fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great GREEN card ;) Love the upper right corner!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Tasha said...

Erin this is fantastic and such an awesome colour combo
love tasha xx