Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Queen of Hearts

This weeks Club Anya and Friends Monday Mania Challenge was to make an easel card and use ribbon. I was looking in my basket of Valentines goodies and spotted my queen of hearts embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Well that planted the seed. I looked up what the Queens clothes looked like in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland and got to altering Princess Anya. This is also my submission for Crazy 4 Challenges Valentine Challenge.

Stamp: TGF Princess Anya
DP: Making Memories Foiled Card Love Struck, Martha S Red Foil
Copic: E50, E51, E93, C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29, Y17, Y18
Ribbon: Papertrey Summer Sunrise
Queen of Hearts embossing folder

6 comments:

Tasha said...

This is so awesome! I love Alice in Wonderland and this card rocks! Love the embossing and playing card - really inspiring
love tasha xx

Ruby said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love everything about it, the colours, the layout. It's fab! :o)

Big Sis said...

Only you would have a Queen of Hearts embossing folder!!! Cute card.

Grandma Jan said...

I have that stamp. Adorable as the queen of hearts. You come up with the greatest ideas. You're the winner in my book every day.

WickedPixie said...

Awesome, Amazing, fabulous!! I love it! :-)Traci

Kristina Lewis said...

Love it!