Monday, February 1, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Goodie Box

I recently got to spend a fun girls night at Archivers for my birthday. I really had a good time and would love start doing this once a month. I so rarely get to have a crop night it was nice to relax chat and work on some little projects. I always have projects from Scrapfest sitting around begging to be finished. They work perfect for a crop night since everything is already together and coordinated, just grab your tools and go. Plus it's only $15 for the crop, food, drinks, snack, and scrapbook page project. It's a great girls night out.
I saw a box like this on someones blog about 2 years ago. Being a bad blogger I didn't record who's it was, sorry. My friend came to the rescue with this vintage Strawberry Shortcake stamp. I had all the goodies and hoped to keep the lid in theme. Addison is into Strawberry Shortcake so it was the perfect time to complete it. I plan to put this in her Valentine goodies. (Is that the 2nd time I said goodies? Must be my word of the day.)






1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww this is just darling... I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Strawberry Shortcake and her friends when I was young... Okay I'm still young at heart and I'd probably sit here and just sniff them all day if I could. LOL but this goodie box is just fantastic! Not to mention it's giving me a little trip down memory lane. LOL
Hugs
Lynda