Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Anya ATC

This is what I did during the Super Bowl. Lots and lots of coloring. I have 2 C5 Copic markers and had to refill them both to get all the hair colored on 10 of these babies. The sketch is for Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge. I needed to make some ATC's so I used the sketch and killed 2 birds with one stone.
It's snowing like crazy here today. My class at Smudges is tomorrow night. I hope the roads don't stop people from coming. I hurt my elbow yesterday working out so I'm not looking forward to shoveling the driveway. I better get started. It takes a good 20 minutes just to get me, my 4 year old, and the puppy ready to go out in our snow gear. Send me some warm thoughts.


Stamp: TGF Amazing Duo
DP: SU Jersey Shore
Copic: C5, C7, C9, E50, E51, E93, YG17, B18, B28, YR04, YR07
Marcasite embossing powder




3 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Erin, this is super cute! Your class will be so much fun! :-)Traci

Donna said...

Wonder Women! I love all of your cards. I went back a few post just to see what I have been missing. It was a lot! But it all looked fabulous! I am sure class was great.

kadie said...

Oh this is SOOOOOO darling!!!

Hi Erin!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Cheeky card. Here is the tutorial I used/altered from SCS! Happy stamping!
just in case the link doesn't work it's under resources/projects/spinner card on SCS