Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Sweet Little Valentine

Super Bowl Sunday, Go Colts! I need to hurry up and make a ATC kit for myself to work on during the game. I only watch for the commercials. I whipped this one up this afternoon. My 4 year old has officially became my stamping buddy. If I'm in my loft, so is she. I am finally getting some use out of the "seconds images" I have. You know, when you stamp and part of the image doesn't come out right, or you bump the stamp. She gets her set of markers, stamps, and ink and gets to work. I have little purple finger print everywhere. She asked me to make her a card so I told her this one was for her. As soon as I had photographed it I gave it to her. She said "I need to fix one thing." She flipped it over wrote her name on the back and drew a picture. Then opened it up and glued big bling inside. You would have been proud of me, I didn't say a thing. I watched holding my breath as she upgraded my card. She is quite pleased with her work.
This is Mercy Kerins sketch for Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm. It's also my entry for Anyone 4 Anya's Good Enough to Eat Challenge. I thought the colors looked like strawberrys and cream. Also, Pile it On's Challenge To The One You Love, Creative Card Crew Valentine Challenge , Double Dutch Be My Valentine & Anya Ink's Valentines challenge. That's 6 challenges in one.

Stamp: TGF Ruby
Copic: E50. E51, E93, R37, R39, E17, E18, E19, RV10, RV11
Spica Lipstick
DP: MM Love Struck
Heart Trim: MM Love Struck
stick pin, button, handmade posies

15 comments:

Katie said...

Great card and good challenges!
Thanks for Piling It On with us this week!

Andrea M said...

This is FANTASTIC! Love your card! Great job and thanks for playing along with us over at Pile It On!

Tami said...

this is so neat erin. Love it. I haven't seen this stamp before but I love it. I was routing for the Saints today and so happy they won!!

sam said...

beautiful card! love the dpapers and the image! thanks for playing with us at PIO

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Lovely card! Great colors and DPs, plus that row of satin hearts and the crocheted flower are fabulous!! Very cute story about your "stamping buddy". That's great your DD gets to spend that time with you. Great job on the challenge. Happy you could have some fun with us at Pile it On this week.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

So funny to see what kind of food all the ladies see in their papers! I think it's a fab challenge!

Lovely papers and adorable flower and heart border.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Lisa Jane said...

A beautiful card , i l;ove the flower and the hearts
Lisa ;)

Mary J said...

Strawberries and cream - roll on summer! Great card!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Erin. Love all the red and pink.

Tracey Feeger said...

This is super cute. Love the image, the colours look great and so does that DP. thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Stampi said...

oh so sweet. Love all the patterned paper and the details and embellies..super card...super.

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!! Such a sweet image!!
Thanks for playing along at PIO!

Fran said...

Beautiful card, love the crochet flower :) Thanks for joining us this week over at Anya Ink!

Yanitza Ramos said...

Isn't Ruby adorable? Your card is very pretty and the colors look fantastic, as well as your coloring ;-)

Great job and thanks for joining us at Anya Ink!

Julie said...

A lovely card with lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at AFA