Monday, February 15, 2010

Vintage Laundry Fun

This weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greeting Farm blog is to go VINTAGE. I pulled out my vintage box to get an idea and saw these old laundry ads. Can you imagine having to cook starch? Those poor women, and I think my 8 to 10 loads a week are bad. As usual I combined a few challenges into one.

Stamps: TGF HG Laundry, Sentiment Stamping Bella
Copic: R14, R17, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E50, E51, E53, E93
Vintage Laundry Ads
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

5 comments:

Big Sis said...

That is adorable. I love how 3-D she looks!

WickedPixie said...

Super cute! :-)Traci

Tami said...

I love this. super cute.

Randi said...

Love this Erin! This is so perfectly vintage!! You really captured this stamp image and rocked this challenge!! Love the colors and that awesome background paper!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!

Aud said...

WOW! Fantastic card! Love it!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud