Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday and a little Paper Piecing

This weeks Wild CardWednesday challenge at Club Anya and Friends was to use paper piecing. I lucked out this time. I designed this candy holder for my Valentines Greeting Farm class and never posted it. Some times it pays to procrastinate. After I punched the large circle in the holder I flipped the circle over and stamped Stella on the dotted side and cut out her clothes. Great way to use every scrap up.
DP: Sugar Rush Gummy Bears from Basic Grey
Copic: Skin E50, E51, E93
Hair YR31, YR21, YR23
Shoes & Purse BV000, BV02
Underside of dress R83
Stamp: TGF Wild Sprout Stella
Embellishments
Small Rose Charms- Petals a Plenty
Dress it Up Glitter Hearts
Felt Hearts
Plastic Hearts
Handmade Posies
Punch Hearts
Plastic Flower - Queen & Co
Heart Stickers Stampendous
Prima Flower
Stick Pin Fancy Pants
Glitter Dots
Bling Heart - A Muse
Circle Punch large and 1”
Corner rounder punch
Acetate
Small clear bag with candy
ribbon

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

This is super cute - I love the little polka dot dress! :-)Traci

margie c said...

What a sweet sweet yummy treat!
Love your coloring :)

hugs, margie