Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday - Purple & Green

This weeks Wild Card Wednesday Challenge at Club Anya & Friends was to make a card using purple and green. I used the sketch from the Anya Ink challenge. This is also my entry for Flutter By Wednesday's challenge to use abutterfly, fairy or angel. If you haven't seen the new butterfly embosslits SU has in the spring mini, check them out. They are so cute and each have a different pattern.

Today was busy, the cable guy was here all morning, then I did our taxes while my DD was at school. You would think it wouldn't take so long with tax software but it took me a good 3 hours. At least its done now and I don't have to think about it. I also made the valentines for next weeks class party at school. My Greeting Farm class is next week so I need to tie up all my loose ends and get my instructions sheets printed. No rest for the wicked. See you back soon.

Stamp: TGF
DP: Chatter Box Parlor
Copic: E50. E51, BV01, BV04, BV17, BV31, C5, C7, C9, YG93, YG95, YG97
Nesties - labels nine
SU Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Stickles: Lime Green

7 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Love the colors. Beautiful card.

Ann Leek said...

That is sooooo pretty. I love it!

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kristina Lewis said...

Ooooh....Lovely!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow I am in awe that you do your own taxes!! I wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole!! LOL Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at FBW!!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous card - your coloring is AMAZING!! Thank you for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Nancy said...

Wonderful coloring!! I love this image!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!