Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wild Wednesday Get Well

A frigid day here in Minnesota. I'm so ready for spring and to see grass again. There is only so much snow one person can take. It's kind of a double edged sword, once it's nice enough to get outside my crafting time will get drastically cut. I've been trying to get a little scrapbooking in here and there, I'm so behind. I just started my June photos and feel like I will never get caught up again.

Today's card is for two challenges.
1.) Club Anya and Friends Wild Card Wednesday: emboss it - I embossed the red CS with a Cuttlebug folder and embossed using my Nesties small labels.
2.) Pile it On: Get Well

I wish you could see the embossing on the red CS better in the photo. I used Moroccan Screen because the design reminded me of the cross on her hat. Most of this card is "recycled" from a past project. I had extra bits a pieces left over and decided to use them when I saw the Pile It On challenge.

Stamps: TGF Nurse Anya, Sentiment Papertrey, Medical Border
Copic: E50, E51, E93, E25, E27, E29, BG000, R27, R29
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Moroccan Screen
Nesties: Small Labels

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love this one. I love that you made it into a first aid kit for class.

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous Erin and those are perfect colors for Nurse Anya. Love it!!

Jennifer said...

This card is so sweet. Just perfect. Thank you for playing with Pile It On! this week. Hope you join us again.

Tanja said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute image!

Thanks for joining us at Pile it on!

Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja