Sunday, March 21, 2010

BIG NEWS! I'm on the ANYA INK Design Team!!!!

I've got a secret I can finally spill! I've been asked to join the Anya Ink Design Team! This is my lucky year! I was contacted by the fabulous Kristy Young about joining Anya Ink, a The Greeting Farm challenge blog out of Australia. Anya Ink posts a new challenge bi-weekly on Thursdays for us Yanks (that's Friday in Australia). This caused me some confusion since the Aussies say fortnight. I had to ask, "What the heck does fortnight mean?" It sounds like something from Shakespeare. Just consider me the Yankee in King Arthurs Court. Great first impression, the Dumb American. Maybe I'll have to break out "I'm fixin to" on them just to see if I get a reaction. Back to the subject, I'm super excited to joining the Anya Ink Team. You know what else is exciting? You could join me and the rest of these talented artists with a love of The Greeting Farm. How?


Kristy is having a DT Call. Yep, she wants to see what superstars are out there, to see what wonderful creations she can continue to share on this blog. So, if you are up to it (as all of you are!) here are the details:

Email over to Kristy two (2) TGF creations, some personal details about yourself, your blog address and why you would love to join her on the DT. You can email these to her at theyoungs14@optusnet.com.au ...... please send your DT submissions to her by the end of this next week.
This weeks challenge is to use bling. What could be easier than that. Everyone loves bling! The sketch I used is from The Greeting Farms Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. Also, Crazy 4 Challenges Spring Challenge (C4C29), and Anyone 4 Anya's Egg Challenge.

My first official DT project will be on April 2nd. Maybe this celebration needs a little CANDY??? Make sure to come party with me and Anya Ink then.

Stamp: TGF Easter Anya
DP: Making Memories Garden Party
Bling: Glitter Dome - yellow, lt pink, lt blue, white
Spica: Blossom, Baby Blue, Buttermilk, Melon
Nesties: Circles LG & SM

11 comments:

WickedPixie said...

YAY! Congrats Erin! You really deserve it - you have made some fabulous TGF creations! :-)Traci

Kristy Young said...

WHOOO HOOO so glad your excited!! hehhe and hey I was the dumb aussie when the other dt group im on were saying bi weekly i was like what the heck does that mean LOL.
Cant wait to get started with you in April YAYAY.
Thanks for joining us at Anya ink Challenges.
Kristy xx

Donna said...

Well it is about time young lady! You so deserve this! You are so talented and your cards shown the love & talent you put into them! You go girl!

2amscrapper said...

Congrats on the DT!

Big Sis said...

CONGRATS, Sissy! You deserve it! Love your card. Too cute!

Amy said...

Huge Congrats Erin! You'll totally rock the challenges, you're so talented!
Wonderful Easter card, love the papers you've used and Anya looks fab!

Kristina Lewis said...

Woo hoo! You deserve it woman! I am so proud of you! Hugs!!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Wow, Lucky you!! I would love to be a part of that team! Love your card;D

Fran said...

He he he, bring on the American-isms, we are ready, lol! Cant wait for the revamped Anya Ink to start with out lovely new DT sisters :)Until then thanks for joining us over at Anya Ink!

Dawny P said...

Congratulations on your DT post :) Your card is so sweet - love the colours. I did laugh at your 'fortnight' thing chick!! Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx

Julie said...

Congrats on your DT spot. Your card is very cute, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya