Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

Sorry, I have that song in my head. Not much crafting going on today. I should take a picture of what we did at ATC club last night. We made 2 Easter cards and swapped ATC's. I had a little retail therapy today after dropping my DD off for pre-school. The once a month junk market was open and I found 3 German Easter Eggs. I was given some as a child and have always loved the old world feel. I'm going to try to get my hair cut tonight before Bunko. Run, run, run. I did want to show one interesting item I found at Micheals the other day. I don't know if it's new, but it's new to me. This DP is from Prima and has Alice in Wonderland! It's called Nursery Tales, some are flocked, some are shimmer paper, some are glitter embossed (96 sheets). It retails for $24.99 but with the 40% coupon it's a must for the Alice lover. There is even a paper that has Alice as a boy, interesting.

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

Jeff and I thought that was the weirdest song ever. Saw it last night on Idol. Is she trying to impersonate Lady Gaga or what?

Donna said...

Tell me how you got to Thursday on your post and I am still on Sunday? How do you do this?