Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hoppin Down the Bunny Trail

Sorry for the short post today.
2 challenges today.
1.) Club Anya and Friends Monday Mania: Sketch + Pick 2: You can pick stitching, inking, painting, or embossing. I used Inking and Embossing.
2.) Pile It On: Furry Friends - I used the fun flocked bunny.


Stamp: TGF Easter Anya
DP: MM Garden Paty
Copic: B0000, B01, YG01, YG03, RV10, RV11, Y00, Y11, Y13, E33, E35, E50, E51, E93
Sizzix SU embossing folder: Elegant Bouquet
Nesties: Ovals & Scalloped Ovals
pastel trim

4 comments:

Donna said...

Cute Erin! Where did you get the trim for that card? I really like it.

Big Sis said...

I see you used my old Playboy Bunny modeling pictures as your inspiration! ROFLMAO

Erin said...

Donna: I found it at Joanns.

Tasha said...

LOVE it Erin, the colours are gorgeous and i love the embossing
love tasha xx