Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh, Alice! What Exciting News! + BLOG CANDY


It's official, I have fallen down the rabbit hole. What am I talking about? Well, a few weeks ago I was contacted by the famous Ms. Jessica to be the first Guest Design Team Member for the Oh, Alice challenge blog. I've been busting at the seams to tell you my big news. To celebrate I giving out some CANDY, so make sure you read the entire post today.


CHAPTER 3: Painting the Roses Red

"Would you tell me please," said Alice a little timidly, "Why are you painting those roses?"
Five and Seven said nothing, but looked at Two. Two began in a low voice, "Why the fact is, you see, Miss, this here ought to have been a Red rose tree, and we put a white one in by mistake"...

We're painting the Roses RED...and blue...and purple....and hey, we're painting our NAILS too! Check out this AWESOMELY ALICE inspiration picture featuring this SUPER cool new O.P.I. Polish collection, "Wonderland".

What's more? We have a FABULOUS sponsor for this challenge-KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS! It just so happens that Kim is releasing some AWESOME Tea Party images this month and was gracious enough to donate a PRIZE pack of the new rubber stamp collection featuring these awesome new images! The DT is THRILLED To have been able to work with them, too!

WOW! Aren't they awesome? Now let's talk about how YOU can enter to win!

Play along with us this week by uploading your card or creation to Mr. Linky and by using keyword OAC3 if you upload to a public forum such as SCS :)

You will have until FRIDAY, MARCH 12th, 2010 to enter this challenge and the winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced during our next challenge on Saturday, March 13th! Good luck and have an AWESOMELY ALICE kind of week!
Copic: E50, E51, E93, R02, R05, R08, V09, V15, V17, BG01, BG02, BG05
Cuttlebug Folder: Victoria
Nesties: Petite Ovals Sm, Labels Five
Tim Holtz Keyholes

And here is another card as a little bonus.

DP: Imaginisce Twitterpated Mushroom Fancy
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Spring Tea Party, sentiment Sassy Studio Designs, table Cat's Pajamas
Punch: MS Garden Trellis
Copic: B0000, B000, B00, B01, RV0000, RV000, RV10, E50, E51, E93, E31, E34, Y00, Y02, Y11, C1, R24, R27, R21, R22, YR65, YR68, Y35, Y38


If you have made it to the end on my longest blog ever you deserve a prize right? So in celebration of my Guest Design Team Spot I'm giving away some blog CANDY. I will draw 3 names to win one of my February Greeting Farm Class Kits. To be eligible you need to do 2 things:

1. leave a comment on this post
2. become a follower of my blog

If want to link this candy on your blog that would be appreciated but it's not a requirement. Everyone is welcome to play. The candy will remain open until Friday 3/12 at midnight CST. I will announce the winners on Saturday 3/13. Good luck and have a wonderful day!

24 comments:

Erica said...

Your cards are beautiful. Congratulations for being a tea party guest! Great work!

Regina said...

ABSOLUTLEY amazing! I'm amazed at your designs.

Congratulations on being part of a great DT!

Would love to have a chance of winning, I have my fingers crossed!
Hope you'll post to Germany when my name is drawn. I'm now a follower and look forward to seeing your creations.

A lot of greetings Regina*

Scrappy Witch said...

Super cute cards Erin! So glad to have you on this month! Woot woot!

Betty

Sammi said...

oh wow! Both these cards are AWESOME Erin!! I love how you photographed the first on with the keys. So thrilled to have you on the twisted team with us this month!
Sammi
xxx

Kristy Young said...

Oh WOW!! Erin your cards are all fabulous!!
Kristy xx

Tasha said...

Oh Erin im so made up you joined us at Oh Alice your cards are stunning, i love the second bonus card - what a cute scene!
love tasha xx

Big Sis said...

Yeh! Love your cards. The first one is soooo crazy. Love the colors... just like the bright ones in the movie. Did you go see the release last night at midnight?

PS... I WANT CANDY!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Goodness, Erin, your cards are FAB! Great take on the challenge with the first one... the keyholes are the perfect touch! And my hat's off to you on all that cutting on the second one. I like to cut out my images, so I know how painstaking it is... but so worth it!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Oh these are all so beautiful! I love them! I'm thrilled you've joined us for March!
~ky

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Erin, Fabulous cards, so love the first one with your keyholes, very clever, love the wonderful bright colour, take carex:)

WickedPixie said...

Congratulations! Your card with Alice and the mushrooms was AMAZING and this one if great too! :-)Traci

margie c said...

Yea! I'm so happy that you've joined the tea party :) Your cards are gorgeous!
I really love what you did with the keyholes and keys! Brilliant! Your coloring is outstanding! I adore your creativity and style :)
Enjoy that movie!
hugs, margie

Farm Girl said...

Thank you for the chance to win your amazing blog candy!

Your cards are amazing!!!!

Kate

theneon said...

Erin! What exciting news -- I can't think of anything more fun than to "fall down the rabbit hole" with Oh! Alice. You so deserve your design appointment. I'm following and I've put your blog candy up for anyone who visits me. Looking forward to your next creation.

2amscrapper said...

I became a follower. I love your clock/rabbit card! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. And congrats on the designer gig over at Alice.

Jenny V. said...

Your cards are always so beautiful. They are lucky to have an amazing creator on their team. I love to try out for the Oh Alice challenge, hope I make it on time. TFS!

~*Joni said...

Oh Erin! heehee! Thank you for inviting me over to your blog candy! What a fun idea and I just love love love your adorable cards! Look at all the embellis on the first one, and the tea party is way too much fun. Way to celebrate all the Wonderland fun!

MicheyMoo said...

See now....I thought I had left a comment on this post!! Wonder what happened to it??

Lovely candy and your Oh Alice cards are beyond scrumptious!! Love them, love them, love them!! xx

Cassie_lu said...

your cards are amazing. congrats on the Guest DT spot too.

Amy said...

Huge congrats on the GDT spot Erin, your cards are FABULOUS! :)

And super cool candy... I can attest that your card kits are beyond amazing and anyone would be lucky to win one!

Tami said...

Love your cards Erin and fabo blog candy. I peaked at the ATC too. I love it. Congrats on your new gig. I want to win!!!

Donna said...

Congrats on your guest spot, that is so exciting! The images are so cool!
Of course you did an amazing job with your colors & design.

icitea said...

Congrats on the guest post! I actually got to your blog from there, so it's definitely generating some good traffic.

I'm following you from now on (through google connect!)

FibreJunky said...

Coolies on your guest DT spot! Also, thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog! Would love to win the blog candy!
Lovin' the Oh Alice challenge. It was a lot of fun to play this time around. I know I'll be back for more.