Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Owl be stampin.

Today's card was inspired by the Monday Mania Challenge at Club Anya and Friends. The inspiration photo had a browns and pinks and beautiful chandelier. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers #93. Once I started posting this on my blog I realized I did it again, I used the wrong stamp, CRAP!!!!!! I'm so mad at myself! So this doesn't qualify to win at Club Anya. Maybe I'll redo it. I really need a good way of remembering which blog these came from, The Greeting Farm or Club Anya. Or maybe I need to cut back on how many challenges I'm trying to complete in a week. Crazy talk, right? Have a great St. Patty's Day, I know I could use some of that Irish Luck!

Stamp: TGF Forest Friends , DP: My Minds Eye Bohemia, Copic: E44, E47, R11, R12, R24, YR21, YG23, YG95, YG97, Sizzlits: SU Little Leaves & Beautiful Wings, Embossing Folder: Textile Texture, Flower: Prima, Nesties: Labels One

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Love the owl card. The colors are lovely

PhotoDivaJ said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors.

Tasha said...

This is beautiful, love the colours and design
love tasha xx