Thursday, March 25, 2010

Playing with the Queen of Hearts

This weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #22 is to use eyelets. Boy, it's been a long time since I used an eyelet. In fact, I just got rid of most of my eyelets a month ago. I had to do a little digging to find these little red flower eyelets. I combined this challenge with the sketch from Friday Sketcher #94 and Flutter By Wednesday's #102 butterfly open challenge. I forgot to mention yesterday the answer to my question of the day. The question was, Who said "A La Peanut Butter Sandwiches"? Well my sister was the only one that got it right. It was The Amazing Mumford. Good job Sis.
Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie, sentiment Sassyland
Copic R24, R27, R29, Y18, Y19, C5, C7, C9, E50, E51, E93, RV0000, RV000, RV10, E31, E34
DP: Cosmo Cricket
prima flowers
nesties: labels one
Sizzlits SU Beautiful Wings

7 comments:

dalis said...

Eat your veggies... LOVE IT!!!!! of course for a challenge and not to really eat my veggies... LOL!!!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Big Sis said...

HUH?

Nancy said...

Super cute card...and totally random comments from above!! LOL!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Donna said...

Love the colors! Great job as always.

I will be looking at Joanns for the ribbon. Thanks.

Your word varification is getting long......impubucon..thats a word?

Tasha said...

Wow awesome card Erin, love the colours and beautiful colourwork
love tasha xx

Randi said...

Super fun card Erin!! Love this KK image and you colored her so beautifully! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Danni said...

Love this! So fun! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!