Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward and Fall Behind

Were did the day go? I feel like I just woke up and the day is over. This time change is going to take some time to get used to. We did have a beautiful day here in MN. It got us to 60 and everyone was outside enjoying it. I saw all my neighbors I haven't seen all winter out walking. My DD spent the afternoon playing outside with the other kids in the neighborhood. I thought I might get some crafting in but it never happened.

This is an ATC for my monthly mail in ATC swap. I've been saving it for a day like today when nothing gets done.
Stamp: Papertrey Studio Style
CS: Kraft
DP: Papertrey Egg Hunt
Ribbon - Papertrey Plum Pudding Saddle Stiched
Copic: V12, 15, 17
Nesties: Large Labels

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute Erin!

I looked at your entry from Saturday, friggin awesome! love the art canvas collage. So you got sucked in, keyholes, keys, and metal corners? It only gets worse from here on out.

Tami said...

Oh how I love this being I'm the ribbon queen.

Tasha said...

LoL fab card, great colours and cute image
love tasha xx

Catherine said...

ROFL! Ah, you know me so well! LOL! I am on the verge of being a real craft supply hoarder and have got to get more stuff used up! What a great reminder this ATC is! Love the plum color and your beautiful coloring.