Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vote for the Twisted Sisters, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Greeting Farm is having a Battle of Design Teams. Each team is composed of 3-5 members and each member is responsible for 1 week of the battle. I'm lucky to have 4 faboulousley talented ladies from my Oh, Alice Design Team as member of my battle team, the Twisted Sisters. Love the name, don't you? The members are:


This weeks challenge was to make a card with a retro theme, plus blue and red. Betty was so gracious to take week 1 for us. Here is her groovy retro card:


So here is what I despratley need from you. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, vote for us at The Greeting Farm galleria. Here are the instructions:
  1. Go to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/
  2. Click on Register and fill out the form.
  3. You will be sent confirmation info to your email and you must click the link to officially be activated.
  4. Once you are activated, go back to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/ and login.
  5. Once you are logged in, go to Contest/Challenges > TGF ROYAL BATTLE > Week 1
  6. Vote for TWISTED SISTERS
It's very important that you make a comment, that's what counts as the vote! Thanks so much everyone for your support. Remember, VOTE FOR TWISTED SISTERS!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Done did it chickie!

The card is so cute, love the eye shadow. All voted and accounted for.

WickedPixie said...

Hi Erin! Good luck with the Teams contest! I am also here to answer your question that you left on my blog - I used the stamped part of her eye as the pupil and colored a brown iris around it. I did not come up with this - I have been seeing cards lately made with TGF stamps done this way and thought it was really nice! Thanks :-)Traci

Catherine said...

If I ever run for office, I'm going to ask you to be my campaign manager, Erin! teehee!
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}