Thursday, March 11, 2010

What does a girl have to do to give something away around here.

I have candy little girls and not many people have entered to win. In fact I have 3 pieces of candy, even better chances of winning. So I beg you to go to this post and sign up to win. I MEAN IT, OR NOT MORE CANDY FOR YOU!

On to the show......
I have an ATC for you today. This one is for my ATC club next week. I used this leprachaun last year on my St. Patty's Day ATC too. He's so cute I thought he deserved another go around.

Copic E50, 51, 93

B21, 95, 97, 99

YR09

YG21, 23, 25

Gold Gelly Roll Pen
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink, & More

Brads: Queen & Co.

DP: Little Yellow Bicycle - Lucky Me

4 comments:

Big Sis said...

LOVE his pants. That is cute!

Amy said...

Fun, fun, fun... that image is so cute! :)

Donna said...

Opps! Preview for next. what no spoiler alert?
lol
Cute!

Tasha said...

Super fun and very cute card - that image is really cute
love tasha xx