Friday, March 26, 2010

Who you calling a Boho?

Check out the inspiration photo from this weeks Wild Card Wednesday Challenge at Club Anya and Friends. Cute Boho pillow, isn't it? I combined this challenge with the sketch challenge at All That Scraps Weekley Wednesday Challenge.
I like the was it turned out, though I do think the pink photographed a little red. I had a few pieces of old Stampin Up Bali Breeze paper in my stash that worked perfectly with the feel of the pillow.
Come back tomorrow at 12:01 AM for the next Oh, Alice Challenge. It will be lots of fun with one of my favorite new trends.

Stamps: TGF - Rain, Snow, Shine, sentiment My Guy Ian
DP: SU Bali Breeze
CS: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Pearls: A Muse Chocolate
Copics: E50, E51, E93, E40, E42, E44, W1, YR15, YR16, YR18, YG95, YG97, R83, R85
Embossing Folder: Morrocan Screen

5 comments:

Pam S. said...

Beautiful card Erin! Love all the elements you combined for a lovely take on Janneke's sketch challenge! THX for playing with us at ATS Weekly Wed. blog.
Pam Going Postal

Tasha said...

This is so cute Erin! I love the colours and the fabby papers
love tasha xx

Lissa said...

I just love it! She's perfect with that colorscheme!

Amy said...

Ooooh... this is GORGEOUS Erin! Yummy color combo and that paper is fantastic! Great take on the ATS sketch too... thanks for joining us this week! :)

WickedPixie said...

Erin, this is fabulous! What a great combo of challenges! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us! :-)Traci